In today's volatile business world, enterprises face significant challenges in scaling and managing their global IT infrastructure. To meet these challenges, Nimble Soft offers focused solutions in core infrastructure areas for building and managing the enterprise IT infrastructure comprising lifecycle services in datacenter management, desktop management, database administration, and web operations. Nimble Soft domain expertise spans a diverse set of systems and technologies within an organization's enterprise IT infrastructure.
Enterprises can achieve cost efficiencies and accelerated time-to-delivery by leveraging Nimble Soft robust global delivery model, proven methodologies, standardized tools and mature processes for enterprise infrastructure management services (IMS). Nimble Soft offers focused solutions in core infrastructure areas and leverages its proven IT infrastructure assessment tool and methodologies to design solutions that are closely aligned to the client's business strategy.
Our comprehensive, industry-leading portfolio of infrastructure management services guarantees high reliability, round-the-clock availability, remote manageability, and optimum scalability. Our domain expertise spans diverse set of systems and technologies. Client’s can leverage Nimble Soft offshore service delivery centers to avail proactive and cost-effective solutions and gain quick return on IT infrastructure investments.
Some of Nimble Soft key differentiators include:
World class 24/7 Global Network Operations Center (GNOC):
- Nimble Soft Remote Managed Services are delivered out of its state-of-the-art network operation center staffed 24x7 by ITIL certified technicians. This facility oversees the health of our customers’ IT infrastructure on a near real time basis.
- End-to-end capabilities to ensure flexible delivery and support that meets client-specific needs and business strategy.
- Shared services model that delivers economies of scale, improves ROI and reduces TCO.
- Solution built on industry standards like ITIL V3.0, COBIT, ISO.
- IT transformation expertise to align IT strategy and short- and long-term business objectives.